Salt Air, Cool Breeze, Adventure in your soul – Goa is Calling…!!
Goa is the smallest and one of the richest states which lies in the western part of India. It is famous for its beautiful, serene, pristine palm groove beaches, vibrant culture and churches. It attracts high volume of tourists from all over the world during the Sunburn festival and Goan Carnival. Panaji is the capital of Goa and Vasco da Gama is the largest city of Goa. It is one of the best destinations in India for relaxation.
The best time of the year to visit Goa is mid-November to mid-February when the weather is comfortable, dry and pleasant.
Goa can be reached via its only airport, Dabolim in Vasco Da Gama, by train, and by the many buses connecting the state with cities in India (primarily Mumbai, Mangalore and Bangalore). If you are travelling from Mumbai or Pune, car travel will provide you a journey through breathtaking scenery of the Konkan area.
Since it was a Portuguese colony one can find a mix of Hindu and Portuguese culture in Goa. Languages spoken are Konkani, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi and Kannada. Some of the best tourist attractions to visit in Goa are:
- Chapora Fort and Fort Aguada
- Basilica de Bom Jesus, Church & Convent of St Francis of Assisi, Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and Royal Chapel of St Anthony
- Ancestral Goa museum
- Water sports in the beaches of Anjuna, Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Colva, Dona Paula, Majorda, Palolem, Miramar, Morjim and Vagator.
- Adventure Sports like – Dolphin Trip, Go Karting, Jet Skiing, Parasailing, Water Scooter and Windsurfing
- Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary and Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
- Ayurvedic and Spa resorts
1. 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
2. Welcome drink on arrival.
3. Daily sightseeing
4. Daily Breakfast.
5. Free use of the swimming pool (with proper swim wear).
7. All applicable hotel taxes.
1. Any train tickets.
2. Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
3. Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
4. Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
5. Travel Insurance.
6. GST extra.