The best kind of therapy is beach therapy…Welcome to God’s Own Country!
Kerala, a state situated on the tropical Malabar Coast of southwestern India, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. It attracts both domestic as well as foreign tourists.
Kerala is called as the “God’s Own Country” owing to its well known beaches, backwaters, mountain ranges, temple architecture and wildlife sanctuaries. It is famous for its eco-tourism, medical tourism and unique culture and tradition.
Best time to visit Kerala is from October to March when the weather is pleasant. It is well connected by all the airlines, railways and road transport from all parts of India.
Some important destinations in Kerala to visit are Cochin, Ernakulam, Munnar, Thekaddy, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Tiruvananthapauram, Kannur, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Kollam, Thrissur, Kottayam, Bekal, Poovar and Malapuram.
Some of the major attractions of kerala are listed below:
- Beaches – Palm fringed beaches of Kovalam, Varkala, Marari, Beypore , Cherai, Nattika and Vadanappilly.
- Backwaters– Enjoy the Houseboat or Kettuvalam rides in the pristine backwaters of Ashtamudi Lake, Alleppey and Kumarakom.
- Hill Station – Undulating hills of Munnar , Wayanad, Thekaddy, Ponmudi, Vagamon and Nelliyampathi.
- Wildlife – Get lost in the enchanting woods of Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Silent Valley National park, Bandipur National Park, Mudumallai National Park, Parambikulam and Ervikulam National Parks.
- Waterfalls – Athirappilly, Meenmutty, Palaruvi, Soochipara and many more.
- Temples – Padmanabhamswamy Temple, Guruvayur Temple
Shopping – Lulu Mall, Niraamaya, Idiom Bookshop, Centre Square Mall, RP Mall
1. 6 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
2. Welcome drink on arrival.
3. Daily sightseeing
4. Daily Breakfast.
5. Free use of the swimming pool (with proper swim wear).
7. All applicable hotel taxes.
1. Any train tickets.
2. Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
3. Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
4. Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
5. Travel Insurance.