Day 01: Delhi – Manali (12-13 hours)
Pick up from Delhi airport/rail station and you would be driven to Manali via Volvo for night stay, enroute Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Mandi, Kullu.
Day 02: Manali – Jispa/Sarchu (6-7 hours
Today after early morning breakfast, you would be driven to Sarchu (or Jispa) for night stay. You would cross Rohtang Pass(13,050 ft), Keylong, Jispa, Darcha and Baralacha Pass(16,050 ft).
Day 03: Sarchu – Leh (5-6 hours)
After Breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Leh. Drive through Nakeela & Lachalung Pass(16,617 ft). Lunch at Pang & drive further towards Leh, passing through Skyangchu Thang & Tanglang-La (17,585 ft). Check in to hotel upon arrival. Overnight stay at Leh hotel.
Day 04: Leh – Pangong Lake (4-5 hours)
Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Pangong Lake, east to the Leh after crossing Changla Pass (17500ft) and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Pangong Lake.
Day 05: Pangong-Leh via monasteries (7-8 hours)
After Breakfast, return back to Leh, on the way visit famous monasteries like Hemis, Thiksey and Shey. Dinner and overnight stay in Leh hotel.
Day 06: Leh – Khandrungla Top – Nubra Valley (8-9 hours) Today after an early breakfast you would be driven to Nubra Valley. Enroute visit Khardung-la-pass, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380ft. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive at Hunder & check in at Hotel/Camps. Later visit Diskit Village & enjoy the Camel ride on sand dunes. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/Camp.
Day 07: Nubra Valley – Leh (7-8 hours)
Today after breakfast, drive to Leh after following the same route via Khardung-la. Check in at Hotel upon arrival. At
evening explore Leh market for Shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Today the day at leisure so as to give time to your body to get acclimatized according to the high altitude atmosphere of Ladakh. You can also explore the local markets for shopping. Meanwhile our representative will get inner line permits to restricted areas of Ladakh.
After Breakfast, check out from the Hotel & you would be driven to Kargil for night stay. You can also visit Alchi and Lamayuru monasteries on way to Kargil.
Day 10: Kargil – Srinagar
Today after Breakfast, check out of the Hotel & drive to Sonmarg, enroute visit Drass Valley and Sonamarg. Check in to Hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel at Srinagar.
Day 11: Departure, or stay at your leisure
• Accomodation on double and triple sharing
• Travel by luxury SUV / Traveler
• Bonfire and Music
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner
• Manali – Delhi Volvo & all other land transport by SUV / Traveler
• Stay in Deluxe camps, Hotels and Houseboat at various destination as per Itinerary
• Visit to various tourist destinations as per itinerary
• Hot water supply at the accommodations
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• En-route meals
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.