Get lost and find yourself in Canada…Keep exploring!
Canada is a part of North America country sharing boundaries with the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. From coast to coast, Canada is filled with unexpected wonders that are sure to awaken your inner explorer. It is the second largest country in the world and attracts domestic as well as foreign tourist from all over the world.
Capital City of Canada is Ottawa. Their local currency is Canadian Dollar. The official languages spoken in Canada are predominantly English and French. Religion followed is Christianity – Roman Catholics and Protestants. The average temperature is typically colder in Canada than in the U.S. and Western
Europe. Air Canada is the National carrier of Canada with flights connecting every part of the world.
Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film center Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, Calgary and capital city Ottawa. Canada is well known for its culture, diversity, historic sites, national parks including lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
Sites of interest in Canada are:
- Vancouver – Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown, Robson Street, Vancouver Museum and Art gallery
- Alberta – Banff National Park, Royal Tyrell Museum, Dinosaur Provincial Park
- Toronto – Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Ontario Palace, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Zoo, Canada’s wonderland, St. Lawrence Market, Art Gallery, Niagara Falls, Fort Henry, Muskoka lake and many more.
Quebec – Olympic Stadium, Old Montreal, Opera de Montreal, Canadian Grand Prix, Mount Royal, St. Lawrence Boulevard, McGill University, Parc Aquarium, Chateau Frontenac.
• 10 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily sightseeing
• Daily Breakfast.
• Free use of the swimming pool (with proper swim wear).
• All applicable hotel taxes.
• Any train tickets.
• Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
• Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
• Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
• Travel Insurance.
• GST extra.